1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the person who tagged you set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you're reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Random Things About Me
1. On January 5th I went dairy free for la bebe. She has a dairy sensitivity and I'm still nursing her. It's been tough going without cheese but I really don't miss anything else!
2. I love Harry Potter. Like, am completely obsessed. I have a HP tattoo.
3. I love painted nails but I almost never paint mine.
4. My husband and I spent 14 days in my car, together 24/7, and didn't kill each other. Ha!
5. Also during the above road trip (the move from AK to GA) we drove through Canada in under 42 hours. It was the craziest two days ever and I'm pretty sure we set some sort of record!
6. My dream destination is France. I'm a bit of a francophile.
7. I moved to Alaska right after I graduated from college because I had a dream about it my sophomore year. It lived up to the dream.
8. My husband and I are avid geocachers.
|Caching during our honeymoon in Talkeetna, AK|
10. At one point during college I was apprenticing to be a piercer. I bit off a little more than I could chew and had to pick between the apprenticeship and continuing my college education- college won.
11. I was once hiking by myself in Alaska and came within 5 feet of a black bear. He happily munched on his berries and ignored me. I nearly peed myself.
|This was at the beginning of the hike, pre-bear|
Stephanie's 11 questions for me to answer
1. What is your all time favorite cartoon?
I love any of the old school cartoons. Yogi Bear, The Jetsons, The Flintstones, Tom and Jerry. New cartoons are crap!
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
3. What is one house hold item you could not live without?
It feels like I do 50 loads of laundry every week so I'm going to have to say the washer and dryer (okay, that's two items, sue me).
4. What is your least favorite (or most hated) food?
I really not picky, at all, but ground beef is not my favorite form of protein.
5. What is your favorite sports team?
Sports? I don't really follow any sports. I enjoy a good hockey game but I don't have a team. I guess I would say the Aces, if I had to pick.
6. Are you a dog or a cat person?
Cat! I love my little Asshole Wally.
7. Do you have a favorite quote?
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." Robert Frost.
8. What do you never leave home without?
Chapstick, wallet, diapers for la bebe.
9. Harry Potter or Twilight?
This should be obvious given my previous list. Harry Potter all the way.
10. Do you have a pet peeve? If so, what is it?
A million. One is that I hate it when people pick the nail polish off their fingernails. The sound gives me the willies.
11. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, famous or not, who would it be?
Alton Brown. I love him!
The 11 bloggers I have picked (that are actually only 6, again, sue me)
11 questions for you to answer
1. Where is your dream destination?
2. If you could do anything, job wise, for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. Are you a dressy type or a jeans and t-shirt type?
4. Do you buy any snacks at the movie theater? If so, which ones?
5. Do you have any hidden talents? What are they?
6. Would you ever sleep outside, on the ground, without a tent?
7. What's you're favorite song at the moment?
8. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
9. How many states have you been to and which one was your favorite?
10. What's your favorite pizza topping(s)?
11. Do you have any phobias?
Have fun guys!