June 23, 2011

.good morning to you.

In an effort to kind of get out here more and blog on a more consistent basis I thought I would just do a little "hello and good morning," kind of post.

A lot of the time when I don't blog anything it's mostly because I haven't really cooked much, I haven't cooked something blog worthy, or I haven't cooked something new. This has especially been the case with the man being gone. I am, however, also trying to make an effort in terms of that as well.

Regardless, I thought I would share what a common breakfast has been for the past week or so. I have been devouring the granola I made in the beginning of the month, and actually only have one small bowl's worth left before I need to make another batch. All this week I have been adding a few fat, ripe strawberries to the bowl. Yesterday I also added a delicious bagel thin with a wedge of laughing cow swiss cheese. I also usually add some milk to the granola and strawberries.

The baby seems to appreciate starting the day this way and, what the baby wants, she gets! At least for now. This breakfast has also been great because it really keeps me full until lunch.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment