January 1, 2011

.happy new year.

Whew! Hello! Fear not Dear Readers (all 5 of you), I have not abandoned le blog. It has just been an incredibly hectic 2 weeks. We drove to Virginia. We drove to Texas. We.... sat around and watched movies. Yeah, I know.

I do have something in the queue for you but, alas, the camera battery died and I haven't charged it yet to upload the pictures. I set the man on that task. It should hopefully get done quicker that way rather than waiting for me to do it.

In the meantime I wish everyone a  very happy New Year! I hope 2011 is as good as 2010 was cause man, that is the year to beat. I'd love to hear what your resolutions are! I have a few but one is to take better photographs for the blog. If anyone happens to have a spare light box laying around and wants to sent it to me that would be awesome. Ha.

XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment